This recipe is as delicious as it is simple. It's a great one for kids to get stuck into as they shape the yummy meatballs with their hands. Serve with pasta, boiled potatoes or creamy mash for a wholesome, comforting dinner.
- 450g minced beef
- 450g minced pork
- 4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons of cream or milk
- 3 tablespoons of finely chopped onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- Pasta, boiled potatoes, creamy mash or straight up with a toothpick!
- Milk / cream
- Preheat the oven to 200 / 180 fan
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Shape into small meatballs and arrange on a baking sheet (makes about 40!)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes